Compressor failure analysis and reorting, Rewinding of stator and electrical motors, on site rebuilding where applicable and problem solving i.e.-Re-occurring breakdowns. Compressor Repair
Compressors are inspected and disassembled, parts are stripped-cleaned and inspected. Reed valves, piston rings, cushion, thrust-washers, valve springs gaskets, "o" rings, main bearing and terminal seal are replaced regardless of condition to maintain high standard. Stators are removed, cleaned, tested, and re-wound when needed to original manufacturers specifications.
AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION COMPRESSORS
- Oil sampling and analysis
- Independent inspection and commissioning by specialist engineers.
- All metal parts are chemical washed and cleaned, and assembled to original specification and standard.
- Temperature tested
- Pressure tested
- Electrical tested
- Mechanical tested
- Oil tested
- Cylinder sleeves are miked, honed or sleeved.
PACO Electrical Compressors deliver multi-disciplinary solution that are innovative and of outstanding quality. Our comprehensive skills base enables us to deliver Air-Conditioning Refrigeration and Compressor repairs. REPAIRS OF REFRIGERATION COMPRESSORS
- Compressor failure analysis and reporting
- Rewinding of Compressors,
- On site rebuilding where applicable and
- Problem solving i.e. Re-occurring breakdowns.
- Split Type air-conditioning
- Maintenance on Chillier Plant
- Cold & Freezer Room Maintenance and Repair